The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The LC500 has been a very nice diversion for about a year now. A lot of good things to say. Highly recommended.

But the bug to have a more Lotuslike (is that a word?) vehicle in the garage has led us to trade again. More to be revealed.....

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe she’s sticking around to see what the next ride will be...

·
Premium Member
6,265 Posts
What Car?

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure... She wears that outfit and gets a bunch of attention and praise. I wear that outfit once and now I can't go near any schools.
That car and gal and outfit really did mess up beach traffic for a bit. Had to delete tons of pics with slowed or stopped cars in them.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So the car was delivered to our home yesterday afternoon.

I immediately set out in light rain to find terrible stopped traffic in every direction and wound up taking an hour and a half to get some groceries a couple of miles away. Not exactly what one pictures when we dream of sports cars.

Took a bit to figure out the ”stop light kill switch”. In NC none of us have ever seen this.

Takes a little time to appreciate just how beautifully designed these cars are. No pic can begin.

Lotsa rain all day, indoor Tennis is in order. Tomorrow we will explore the car more.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Great choice of modern sports car. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts once you’ve owned it for a month.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
My friend purchased one back in July and he "Made Me" drive it. It is a "Very Nice" drive.
Have fun,
Eldon

·
Premium Member
11,319 Posts
Congrats. Good luck, altho I'm sure you'll love it.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
6,265 Posts
Call me confused, but why would you have it delivered on a flatbed???

BTW that looks really buttoned down in that combination!!! ENJOY!!! and Congrats.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Call me confused, but why would you have it delivered on a flatbed???

BTW that looks really buttoned down in that combination!!! ENJOY!!! and Congrats.
That’s what they showed up with. Not a new car (3K) so a few imperfections here and there anyway.

Turns out they have just recently stopped taking orders for new Sports Series. The supply of new 570 is dwindling and we could not find a spec we were into.

Not for sure bit it‘s looking like the next Sports Series will be at least a year away and, gulp, 6 cylinder hybrid. The V8 an endangered species.

The future for Lotus? I’d sure expect so.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts