The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
At 82000 miles, I'd assume the issue that caused the manufacturer buy back has long since been remedied

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At 82000 miles, I'd assume the issue that caused the manufacturer buy back has long since been remedied
the current owner bought it from a dealer and he has only driven it a few times. The dealer bought it from an insurance auction and it only had what appeared to have the front bumper taken off.

·
Registered
249 Posts
You’ll get what you paid for, never let me down.
More than anything I would worry about the repaint. Lotus paint job is awesome, and shouldn’t peels off from vinyl wrap.
Also Automatic transmission is not for everyone. But hey it’s $25k which is about $10k off clean 2010. So if you tight on budget and looking to keep it for long, it’s maybe decent deal.
Personally I would get 2010 with more clear history for a bit extra money (which I did).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You’ll get what you paid for, never let me down.
More than anything I would worry about the repaint. Lotus paint job is awesome, and shouldn’t peels off from vinyl wrap.
Also Automatic transmission is not for everyone. But hey it’s $25k which is about $10k off clean 2010. So if you tight on budget and looking to keep it for long, it’s maybe decent deal.
Personally I would get 2010 with more clear history for a bit extra money (which I did).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i pmd you

·
Registered
597 Posts
If a buyer is looking for a cheap Evora, and doesn't mind a salvage title, then why not buy directly from the insurance auction? Lots to choose from.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have done business with IAAI also; you may want to check that out. It's open to retail buyers in many locations.
thank you. My main concern is looking up if the reason it was lemon lawd has been repaired. Do you guys know who has access to that info if i cant get ahold of previous owners?

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
If its an auto, odds are it was a wiring harness.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts