The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you have contacted us with marriage proposals for Genevieve. Too late, she got married this past Sat. It was a great ceremony and reception. The lucky guy, Kevin and Gen are in Hawaii this week.

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
dang.........here I thought I had a chance. :( rotfl

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Actually, she is too late, I am already married ;)

Who is she and why do we care? :shrug:

Congrats

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
"Wedding in Hawaii... real f***ing original!"

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Actually, she is too late, I am already married ;)

Who is she and why do we care? :shrug:

Congrats
She is a member of the Lotus Community through Sector 111. Every time Ive bought products from them, except for Brandon making a special trip for a CRD mount, Ive worked with her. Always very nice and did a great job of following up on some missing FedEx packages.

Congratulations on the wedding!

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Some of you have contacted us with marriage proposals for Genevieve. Too late, she got married this past Sat.
God #@$ it! I want my dowry back! :mad:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Maybe you guys could talk her into joining the Polygamist wives down in Texas.....then you might still have a chance.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Some of you have contacted us with marriage proposals for Genevieve. Too late, she got married this past Sat. It was a great ceremony and reception. The lucky guy, Kevin and Gen are in Hawaii this week.
I'll be in hawaii this week too!! and next week... :D

what island are they on?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Wow, I never thought I'd say this about a guy, but he looks almost as pretty as the girl :p
eew, quoted for creepy posterity ;)

And every groom is beautiful on his wedding day.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
His name is Chicky?
I know you're smarter than to call a female employee that.
-poke-

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Her last name WAS Chick. We learned at her wedding that she also will answer to 'Gooberhead.' Here at the office, we've quickly adapted.

;)

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Her last name WAS Chick. We learned at her wedding that she also will answer to 'Gooberhead.' Here at the office, we've quickly adapted.

;)
That's cold!

See there - if I'd known her last name, I could have done a better job of stalking her!
;)

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She is a member of the Lotus Community through Sector 111.
She will likely be at our next track day - so come on out an congratulate her in person. I've transitioned her over to my FilterMarket business so she won't be as involved in Sector111 as in the past.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts