The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
That dealership is beautiful and it has a Starbucks in it!

I was there a few months ago. It looks like their inventory has gotten a lot bigger.

Good luck with the Exige.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
They brought the silver Evora to SEMA last year:

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
That wing is massive. Looks a bit ridiculous to me.

Isn't Galpin the 'Pimp My Ride' shop? I know they have that crazy Aston Martin club/vault thing. Saw a show about it. Interesting how that 'Beau' guy was like earrings/tattoos/rocker bling on Pimp My Ride and now he's all Brioni suit/Panerai watch with the new 'persona'

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
That wing is massive. Looks a bit ridiculous to me.

Isn't Galpin the 'Pimp My Ride' shop? I know they have that crazy Aston Martin club/vault thing. Saw a show about it. Interesting how that 'Beau' guy was like earrings/tattoos/rocker bling on Pimp My Ride and now he's all Brioni suit/Panerai watch with the new 'persona'
the wing was big, but their rep was super cute and totally rockin' the sunglasses:

Also, I think my lens makes the wing look a little bigger than it seems in person.

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Just browsing deep today and figured I would answer these questions that were asked about 3 years ago. Yes, that wing is way too big. It barely fits where it is, which is leaning in the corner of my spare bedroom.

I have plans to build it into a bar top.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts