The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
What a great car.. Too bad it will be priced beyond logic.

But I suppose when we talk about cars like that, logic is not in the equation, only pure joy :)

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
no one will deny lotus' engineering chops..the car seems amazing and I'm sure will be fabulous to drive.

The price will be high, but I think it is truly unfortunate that Lotus' pricing has to be tied to exchange rates to keep them competitive, because that means it will always be too high by our standards.

I'd love to see some of those parts for the non-GTE cars...the rear intake scoops, steering wheel....would make Evoras much more exciting

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
article is in the current issue found in local bookstores.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I read an article that was linked from here yesterday that said the GTE isn't coming to the states. So I guess we shouldn't worry about the price.

·
Registered
736 Posts
^ Yet another loss in Lotus marketing. Good strategy for a struggling company. :up:

·
Banned
147 Posts
This is What an Evora was meant to be. With the Lexus performance engine from the LS-F. You better start drooling and get them to give us one here in the states.

I don't think we should settle for the watered down version. The brits don't think that we need such a car as we all drive 5mph. And only in a straight line.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts