The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the top PAX run from the San Diego National Tour from my CHASECAM. Really got the car working on the last run and laid down a fast, if not perfect run. The big differentiator is the BWR Spec OS Giken. It puts down power out of the corner like the hand of God on your back, without sacrificing transitional response or corner entry.

Lotus Racing and Performance Parts and Accessories | Blackwatch Racing

If you have an existing OS Giken diff we can replace the pressure ring and springs with our spec also, shoot us a PM or email if you are interested.

XP San Diego Tour Run#3 Day 2 - YouTube

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Looks like a great run, how close was the "future XPL" champ nipping at your heels?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Hey Fred, do you have a build site or sheet or something for your car? I'm curious what all you've done.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
That's some high twitch muscle fiber there!

Also appears to be the result of a very good power unit; engine, supercharger, etc... yep, that's what it looks like to me! :D:D

·
Vendor
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Addertooth, she is definitely getting closer! She finished 3rd out of 15 behind the guy that beat me last weekend at the Pro. She absolutely would crush in XPL, but she wants to run against the boys!

glagola1, checkout my build thread:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f163/blackwatch-xp-frankenlotus-build-up-i-e-370hp-1595lb-beastie-58050/

turbophil:
Alot of that high twitch muscle was around the spincter! That place and that course reward alot of cajones. As far as the power unit goes, it definitely delivered the goods. Our new spec OS Giken really helps get that power to the ground out of the corners. The slalom at the end is one of the best I've ever done. Overall a run I am pretty happy with except for overshooting the turn around right before the slalom!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts