The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the top speed you brothers have reached in a stock Elise? I have yet to reach top speed, can risk the ticket, don't want to go back to prison!!

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
What is the top speed you brothers have reached in a stock Elise? I have yet to reach top speed, can risk the ticket, don't want to go back to prison!!
Cool story bro :rolleyes:

Really though, 125ish on speedo, so probably 117. (stunt was done on a closed course, by trained professionals. Please do not try this at home.. etc etc.)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeah these things are light. Over 120 would be hairy. Let me know how it goes.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, you answered my question. Now I just need to get my radar detector and light 280 on fire.What

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
careful for the five-oh on the 280 brah... they'll be all up in your grill tryin to baller-block you

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
If you like terminal speed, you purchased the wrong car. Seriously, it's not even fun at 100+, it's a corner carver, and that's just the way it is. I'm an absolute hot-foot, and I've never even been tempted to top the car out.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear you brother, I mostly like to rip up Kings Mtn as fast as I can, just wondering what the top speed is, don't plan on driving around 120 everywhere, though I did hit 95 on El Camino 3 nights ago:nanner:just for a second:shrug:
2008LOTUSELISE

·
Registered
752 Posts
Oh, dude, be careful on King's Mountain. When the weather is nice, there are tons of cyclists and lots of blind corners. I love to carve twisties in my Elise, and I live to cycle on Kings Mtn road, and given what I've seen on that road, I dare not drive my car fast there.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
troll?

Demonized has been flaming this dude the whole day. rotfl

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
OH LORD! :panic: :panic: :panic:

"2006 Subaru Outback K&N intake chrome windshield wipers"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rotfl rotfl

k Troll for sure.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Baller my top speed is higher on my si then my lotus

beware of stock civics when your driving ur lotus they will take you after 80mph.

I was at the track and I had an si next to me lined up...he ran a 14.7 and I ran a 17.8 in the elise...thats what made me buy the civic....I needed a fast car.

dont get me started on the 16 sec benz

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
pfft...man top speed aint notin but a G thang...ya heard. fo realz fo relaz i've hit 150 dawg...but u gotz to watch out fo that po-po.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, dude, be careful on King's Mountain. When the weather is nice, there are tons of cyclists and lots of blind corners. I love to carve twisties in my Elise, and I live to cycle on Kings Mtn road, and given what I've seen on that road, I dare not drive my car fast there.
I hear you. I usually rip Kings at night on weekdays, the road is empty. That road is infested with cyclists wearing colorful spandex on the weekends.:coolnana:
I go really slow on the weekends, just cruise with the wind in my hair.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
troll?

Demonized has been flaming this dude the whole day. rotfl
I'm wondering just how many more people I can put on my ignore list before it's full !! :eek:

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
:nanner2:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts