The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheapest hand wash in town! $29 with tip for two girls to wash your car by hand, without clothing on, complete with chamois dry and tire dressing, they even washed the wheels! Fantastic deal! (the low prices are what keep me coming back, of course)

and as promised, pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
2011 Evora, Persian Blue, 6-speed
551 Posts
Maybe it was at a geriatric ward.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
you attached the wrong pics -poke-

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
But how do they keep the water from getting all over the interior if you have the top off:)

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
You're a bad, bad man and should be ashamed of yourself. You just CAN'T do schit like that. It's guy code.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
God I wish people had a clue when posting images. RESIZE THEM!

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
this is a perfect example of the overuse of instagram and other programs like it. Not only is it distracting but it sort of defeats the point you're trying to make. all I see is a crappy ass grainy green photo. May I'm just pissed that there are no tits!

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Hey Dudes, chill. Mr. MoTowne is a "Premium" member. He deserves your respect and admiration. rotfl

·
Such Administrating
6,894 Posts
God I wish people had a clue when posting images. RESIZE THEM!
This annoys me a little too much lol. I get upset everytime I see massive pics.
So:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f24/attachment-size-121321/

this is a perfect example of the overuse of instagram and other programs like it. Not only is it distracting but it sort of defeats the point you're trying to make. all I see is a crappy ass grainy green photo.
I kinda have to agree. And my news feed on FB is flooded with the crap too.

Oh and thread title is incredibly misleading.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Hey Dudes, chill. Mr. MoTowne is a "Premium" member. He deserves your respect and admiration. rotfl
Like all the internet sites where you want to see the "uncensored" pictures, I think you'll need to be a premium member too. :coolnana:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts