The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Topless [email protected] Exige!!

Oh I so want one of these.... please Lotus? Please???

From SELOC

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I must be missing something… I think the Elise looks better than the S2 Exige. If they come in at the same horsepower and have similar suspensions why would you pay more for the Exige?

Those vents look goofy. Like some sought of afterthought. I much prefer the look of the S1 Exige. Plus the rear view is terrible in the Exige. I just don’t see the positive to getting one and having to pay even more for the same performance?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Exactly why I made a deposit on the exige awhile ago.
My brother & I are #1 & #2 at Park Place. If and when they do decide to bring it I am not going to be crying sour grapes. I just hope it is supercharged or I will probably just keep the elise.

:clap:

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I like it, but I like it better with the top on ;)

I also like the S1 better, but the S2 is really nice looking either way. I also prefer the S1 Elise to the S2 though, so what do I know ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I wasn't too impressed with the looks until I saw it in the flesh and had a drive. It looks so much better when you are standing there. I don't think that red is the right colour for it either. In chrome orange it looks great.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
DAMN!!!!! THAT IS BAD ASS !!!

WOW! It looks great in red!

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I don't really like the look of the car but where can I get those wheels?!?! Yum.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
NMRJock said:
I don't really like the look of the car but where can I get those wheels?!?! Yum.
They're heavier than the LSS wheels from what I understand, but I'm sure your dealer would find a way to order them provided you're willing to fork over your original wheels + maybe $1000 or more? :huh:

They do look damn good though... too bad they're heavy :(

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I noticed a pic at Jackal's that I have always loved-

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
:eek: Is that the real Exige successor? New motorsports Elise? Meat might even like it!

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
It's been a while since I've seen that pic. Now it looks like an S1 Motorsport Elise w/ an S2 front clam grafted on. The lower rocker panel is all S1.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
under wraps pic success hinges on the same thing that makes people say pix of women partially dressed are more sexy i am not sure i agree with them, however

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
1FASTMX5 said:
Fugly! Can they even make uglier side inlet covers
Ditto.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts