The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts

That is a prototype from a while ago. However, I do hope that it is similar to that.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Is it me, I just dont see how practical a back seat is going to be based on the picture. For 90k I dont think so with subpar performance

·
Registered
393 Posts
Is it me, I just dont see how practical a back seat is going to be based on the picture. For 90k I dont think so with subpar performance
How practical is the back seat on a Porsche 911? We'll have to wait and see what the pricing and performance actually turn out to be.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I agree. That is if you can call the two pads in the back of a 911 a seat....
I was in the backseat of a 911 once for 5 minutes, a VERY LONG 5 minutes. I'd have to be desperate to get in the backseat of a 911 again.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I don't understand the back seats in cars like these, the only people that can fit back there are children. I had a similar backseat in my 3000GT not one person ever sat in the back...ever.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
how may out there would buy the eagle (or 911) for the back seat? very few, and those that do, im sure have very small kids in mind, not 3 of the drives buddies.... if you the buyer were in the market for a back seat, that masi gt, the bently, 456, are by far the cars to look at. the back seat of the eagle means more leg room for the driver, and a place to put sh^t on longer drives, and maybe a kid or two.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
god i hope it looks like this!:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts