The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Topspeed

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  exarkun1178 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Is it me, I just dont see how practical a back seat is going to be based on the picture. For 90k I dont think so with subpar performance

#8 ·
I don't understand the back seats in cars like these, the only people that can fit back there are children. I had a similar backseat in my 3000GT not one person ever sat in the back...ever.

#9 ·
how may out there would buy the eagle (or 911) for the back seat? very few, and those that do, im sure have very small kids in mind, not 3 of the drives buddies.... if you the buyer were in the market for a back seat, that masi gt, the bently, 456, are by far the cars to look at. the back seat of the eagle means more leg room for the driver, and a place to put sh^t on longer drives, and maybe a kid or two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.