The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed to avoid seeing BikerBoyz but alas I got dragged by a couple of buddies to go see torque. It basically boiled down to the only movie somebody or another hadn't seen in the movie complex. Forget my money, forget the wasted time, I just want my lost IQ points back. The main characters wreck one bike after another yet amazingly so neither make up nor body parts are affected. The truely sad thing was the Speed Yellow 993 Turbo that they crushed for a stupid stunt. What a waste of piece of art. Save yourself and don't see it, in a few months when it comes out on HBO change to showtime.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Saw a bit of biker boyz on tv last night.

no wonder the public at large looks at sportbike riders as low lifes..

What do you thank about ex-gov Janklow getting 100 DAYS for being convicted of running down a motorcyclist. 100 DAYS for manslaughter, absolutely incredible.

Guess it's a combo of politicians being held in higher regard while others think if you're on a motorcycle it's your prob.

Chris

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard about that, it wasn't his first accident either, what a prick.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Slap on the wrist...

Yes, nice to know the value of a life these days, isn't it? Janklow could have been sentenced to 10 years at the judge's discretion - 100 days is a joke.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts