The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I've been checking the est wt of the Elise and some sources say 1900 lbs and some say 2000 lbs. It's sort of scaring me because I'm afraid the car might just end up above 2000 lbs. But anyways, here's another way to keep the car light. In case you didn't know, I'm going to be a clinical dietitian by the end of May so I was thinking to myself...losing extra wt would not only be healthy for some people but could also potentially be a great factor in driving a light car such as the Elise. Just a thought. When a car is so light, every bit of weight matters, and obesity is a growing problem in the US wouldn't you agree? You'll have more fun, live longer, and DRIVE longer, so get up off that thang and head for the tread mills and cycles!

·
Registered
107 Posts
FederalElise: unless you plan to compete in SCCA autocross stock class, where removing arbitrary stuff is against the rules. Lightweight from the factory will be important to me.

·
Registered
118 Posts
strawtarget said:
FederalElise: unless you plan to compete in SCCA autocross stock class, where removing arbitrary stuff is against the rules. Lightweight from the factory will be important to me.
ahh, good point.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts