The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really giving a good look at this Lotus. Can someone explain to me how to tell if this has the touring package. (I am trying to learn).

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
317 Posts
Easiest indication is the power windows and carpet on the sills... and of course the special touring wheels, right Tim?

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Leather seats, leather door inserts, carpeting along the sills, electric window switches instead of cranks and all the extra sound deadening foam that you can't see.

and of course the special touring wheels, right Tim?
:thwack: Tim's still asleep. He's getting old, ya know.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
i think i've been reading this forum too long, my first thought was "check the wheels"...
thanks, tim.
sam

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
Power windows? We don't do no stinkin' power windows! You will want Power Steering and Power Brakes and all that stinkin' nonsense next! :crazyeyes

(But I do have carpets)

Best Regards,
Donna
All US Elises get power brakes (and ABS) as standard - yours is one of the last cars built with perfect unassisted brakes (like mine!!) :)

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
It looks to me like a Touring/Hardtop car. BY the VIN it should have listed at $46,680 ....If it has Star Shield....add 1K more

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
(but the power windows are lighter, truly!)

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Easiest indication is the power windows and carpet on the sills... and of course the special touring wheels, right Tim?
:thwack:

i think i've been reading this forum too long, my first thought was "check the wheels"...
thanks, tim.
sam
:thwack:

Geeze... You guys are just asking to get thwacked... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts