The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,457 Posts
They should fit, assuming you are willing to fabricate a mounting plate. I'll check with Toybox48.

CraftSquare had similar mirrors but they had huge blind spot so they discontinued them. Here are the ones we currently offer. They mount to stock locations and are high enough to see over the rear fender 'hump':

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
I'm not fond of the square shape. The other ones have a nice shape and the stick out pretty far. Are you familiar with who the manufacturer is for those mirrors?

·
Registered
964 Posts
shay2nak said:
I'm not fond of the square shape. The other ones have a nice shape and the stick out pretty far. Are you familiar with who the manufacturer is for those mirrors?
The Square shape came fromthe use in the Formula cars (F1,F2 F3, etc,). You will see these Square Craft mirrors in use at the up coming Japanese GT Race in Fontana, CA. The Toy box mirrors are very nice but they are a bit heavier than the Crafy Square mirrors. I compared the 2 before I bought my Craft Square mirrors. Also you have to fablicate a base for the Toy Box 48 mirror. I am talking with an owner of the Toy Box 48 and he may manufacture and market with a set of base to mount these mirrors.

Attachments

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
KMS Elise said:
The Square shape came fromthe use in the Formula cars (F1,F2 F3, etc,). You will see these Square Craft mirrors in use at the up coming Japanese GT Race in Fontana, CA. The Toy box mirrors are very nice but they are a bit heavier than the Crafy Square mirrors. I compared the 2 before I bought my Craft Square mirrors. Also you have to fablicate a base for the Toy Box 48 mirror. I am talking with an owner of the Toy Box 48 and he may manufacture and market with a set of base to mount these mirrors.
Thanks, Wesley!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.