The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a Product Advisor at Toyota On Front (Spadina & Front), come see me or call me at (416)703-7700 EXT 286 ask for CHRIS, will hook you up for best price, also, the all new 2009 Corolla looks GREAT!!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi, I'm a Product Advisor at Toyota On Front (Spadina & Front), come see me or call me at (416)703-7700 EXT 286 ask for CHRIS, will hook you up for best price, also, the all new 2009 Corolla looks GREAT!!!!
Is "product advisor" the latest euphemism for car salesman? If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
76 Posts
and pitching COROLLAs to a bunch of Lotus drivers??

·
Registered
246 Posts
I was actually looking at an FJ Cruiser, but my Elise has better rearward visibility.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey chris, you offer such a tantalizing deal! What will you give me if I trade in my Lotus for your "GREAT" looking corolla? You must have known; the carolla is the car of my dreams :thwack:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts