The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my F1 wheels, 16/17 size, 9.5 lbs front and 12 lbs rear. They are currently painted in flat black plastidip but if you want to peel it off they are the gloss black spokes and chrome lip as usual. Z1 star spec tires mounted on them.

Asking $1300 plus actual shipping.

Fronts have 7/32 outer tread and 7.5/32 inner tread.
Rears have 7/32 outer tread and 6.5/32 inner tread.

Front outer:

Front middle:

Rear outer:

Rear middle:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To answer some of the questions, the paint is in pretty good condition, no major dings or road rash or anything, but there are some scratches and marks in the polished rim. I am not willing to split up the wheels and tires unless I have buyers for each.

Here are a couple pics I found from before I painted them, shows the paint is in good condition, but not perfect.

·
purveyor of lightness
4,230 Posts
Bump!

Well that answers the question I had in my head about what my silver TR F1's would look like Plastidip'd - not too shabby!!

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Anybody want just the tires for $250? They only have 4k miles on them. Sizes are 205/50/16 and 235/45/17.
Tires... $250 to 94109?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I can do $300 shipped for the star specs. Lot of tread on them still.
Edit: just shipped some other tires, cost $95 to send, so $300 shipped is definitely firm on these. Unless anyone has a fedex account and can get a better rate, then $200 and you cover shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts