The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick TWO of your new BEST ACTION shots of your Elise or Exige (or other Lotus) on the track!
I'll start with two of mine. I hope this will be a fun thread!:cool: here goes...
Please show YOUR action Lotus images!:nanner:
--Hal

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,690 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
kestral is pushing the height limit for the rollbar from what i see in the picture............, but I cannot believe that ANY club would let the second guy out on track in the black helmet.
he is way too tall for the rollover protection in the Elise................
Am I missing something, or is that just plain scary?
maybe the track group doesnt notice or care, just anything for a buck, as long as you sign the liability release.
I would suggest others look at this picture and make sure that they are not in the same situation.
Safety first as far as issues like this, then drive it like you stole it.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,690 Posts
I was thinking of getting a couple of vertabrae removed. but seriously folks... even with the hardtop on i have room above. ( although it doesn't look like it )

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I was thinking of getting a couple of vertabrae removed. but seriously folks... even with the hardtop on i have room above. ( although it doesn't look like it )
cool.
just had a good friend have a life changing neck injury, i would not wish that on anyone.
I guess the pictures are decieving.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Doesn't look like you're lifting either tire?

·
Registered
820 Posts
The front driver is definitely off... I've been told even by bystanders that I tend to lift a tyre or two there.... cheers

From the comment below (from dragon): It's just the perspective, the tyre is not off the edge of the track there, promise you. :) If I go off the inside with that tyre I end up scrubbing on the next corner and feel it all the way up the straight...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Looks like the front tire is firmly on terra firma whilst cruising on the white line. The edge of it is off because it's off the pavement. Either way, cool shot! Now you have a reason to try a little harder. "Gotta get that tire off the ground!" :)

·
Registered
566 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is that ForceFed wing functional? I have the same one on my used Elise I just bought.

edit: Casey your car is very cool looking BTW!

Mark

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WOW!

These track action images are all absolutely awesome!!!
PLEASE keep the pics comin' in!!

--Hal

P.S. Matt in Houston: You have the same blue tape technique that I use!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
How's it going antinym? We drove in the same group at Barber last September (met you in the food line)- Hope to see you out there this year!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Race car

1 - 20 of 239 Posts