The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, can you suggest any good organizations that run affordable track days in the Northwest/Seattle region that are not marque-specific? I've heard that the Audi club puts on some good ones but haven't tried one yet. I am relatively new to the track but not a complete novice. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
I haven't run track days in the PNW, but have run with this group here in NorCal. They are not marque specific. They run fun, sensible events and send the wankers home if they get out of hand.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'd recommend signing up to Motorsportsreg.com to check out availability. HoD does The Ridge, PIR and ORP, but they are expensive. Turn2 does the Ridge and I think PIR and are a little cheaper. If you want bang for buck, there's an SCCA Track Night coming up at the Ridge. Otherwise the Cascade Sports Car Club offers track days at a very reasonable cost.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
@arsenal Thanks for the recco on Motorsport Reg. Agree HOD are a bit expensive, but they do provide consistent instruction for the first timer and run a consistent, sensible event. The SCCA Track Night is good too for a low cost taste of a track experience with lead/follow instruction.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd recommend signing up to Motorsportsreg.com to check out availability. HoD does The Ridge, PIR and ORP, but they are expensive. Turn2 does the Ridge and I think PIR and are a little cheaper. If you want bang for buck, there's an SCCA Track Night coming up at the Ridge. Otherwise the Cascade Sports Car Club offers track days at a very reasonable cost.
Thanks a lot!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts