The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this talk on track and autocross has got me interested. Does anyone know if and where one can go to try this in the East Texas or Dallas area. Is this something that someone can try that hasn't done this before? I don't want to get a brand new Elise and crash it into anything. I currently have a 2001 MR2 Spyder and have not gotten to aggressive with it on the streets.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you onefastmiata for that great website. I took a quick look at the site and will go back. I can't wait to try it some time.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The North Texas S2000 Club runs 5-6 autocrosses per year. The autocrosses are among the best out there. We offer instructors for those who would like and a friendly competitive atmosphere. You can find us at www.s2000.org

BTW, we hold all of our events at Mineral Wells.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live in the East Texas/Tyler area. There is a region for that but the website does not load. Does anyone know if they are just having problems with their website or is this no longer a region?

I noticed they are going to start the solo2 season in March. I am planning on taking my Mr2 and trying this out as a novice. If anyone has any tips or suggestions for me, please let me know.

Thanks everyone for your posts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts