The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to add some more track outline decals to my car (tracks I had been on) and was surfing the www in order to find a source when I stumbled across this site:

Track Outlines | TrackDecals

He has the outlines of almost every track out there and you can order them in different sizes and colors.

I just placed the order so I can't judge the quality of the product and service yet, but I just thought I share the link in case anyone is interested

·
...call me a space cowboy
252 Posts
Odd...i was just thinking about this last night. Thanks for posting! :clap:

·
Registered
572 Posts
The wall art is cool.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Those are the ones I have as well. Quality seems fine to me.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
They even have my local track.

Wow, they even have my local Arizona track. It makes many other tracks look like they were laid out with a straight edge.
Inde Motorsports Ranch in Wilcox Az.

Attachments

·
Tire abuser
773 Posts
Wow, they even have my local Arizona track. It makes many other tracks look like they were laid out with a straight edge.
Inde Motorsports Ranch in Wilcox Az.
Dang Addertooth, that looks sweet! 21 turns in 2.75 miles? Lots of Lotus fun there. The surface looks great too. We should all stay at your house for a track weekend. You can accommodate about 150 people, right?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
My favorite turn is at the top; tight, blind and off camber. The amount of skid marks before that turn is phenomenal. They crest the hill and suddenly see a sharp right turn which is off camber; it is a panic moment for more than a few people. It is a very fun track.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I live in 'Murica where, unfortunately, this is the track map that most car dopes care about:

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live in 'Murica where, unfortunately, this is the track map that most car dopes care about:

rotflrotflrotflrotflrotfl

·
...call me a space cowboy
252 Posts

laughed till I started to cough...too true SwingLo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts