The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos showing the rear suspension brace and installation of the Larini exhaust with F1 tips, which are similar to the Stage II tips, but don't require trimming of the diffuser. Additionally, note the bright green color of the half shafts.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
DealMan said:
Here are some photos showing the rear suspension brace and installation of the Larini exhaust with F1 tips, which are similar to the Stage II tips, but don't require trimming of the diffuser. Additionally, note the bright green color of the half shafts.
Hi Dealman,

Thanks for these pics! -eek- Waiting to see how it looks with the rear diffuser in place :drool:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I still haven't got my F1 tips lined up correctly. I've spent hours on it too. For some the reason the clamp draws the right one up as you tighten even if you hold it down.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
What is the significance of the green stuff on the half shaft. Can you tell if a car has LSD from those picture angles?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tips weren't lined up yet, as all the clamps on the muffler were still loose, as the mechanic was trying to figure out how to keep the tips from touching since that would likely cause a vibration noise.

I am not sure about the significance of the green half shafts, but it might be related to the LSD, as the car came equiped with that option.

I will post more photos once the diffuser is installed.

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
mark.r said:
What is the significance of the green stuff on the half shaft. Can you tell if a car has LSD from those picture angles?
There is no significance to the green half-shafts on the Elise/Exige; its just Toyota's current specification.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts