The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
give me my second cam!
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added track pack Bilsteins from a 08 to my 05 LSS equiped elise and I have to say it makes a nice difference in ride quality. However the ride height is higher now and I assumed it would be lower since the previous owner said he had not touched them from day one. My car kind of looks like a tractor now with the current ride height!:huh: Anyhow I was wondering if this is normal and if not do I adjust the spring perches with the shocks in the car or do I have to remove them to adjust them? Also does the rebound settings have anything to do with ride height? If so can you set them with the car on the ground or do you do it with it with the car jacked up?I am also missing the spanner wrenches that originally came with the shocks and was wondering if anybody had a spare set that they would be willing to sell. I did for what its worth read the track pack factory spec page but I did not however measure the height ..again just assumed..yeah I know I should never do that! Thanks in advance for any and all info.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts