The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Four Elise/Exige items for sale here. While I've purchased many things from other users here, this is my first 'for sale' post. All prices are after any applicable PP fees, and do not include shipping. PM me or post with a zip code for a shipping quote.

Photos (link to Google Photos): Lotus Parts

1. Track Pack Shocks
Used set with unknown mileage. I'm the third, or possibly fourth, owner of my car. These came on the car when I purchased it at ~60K miles but they were not installed at the factory, per my certificate of provenance. Car has about 68K miles on it now. I haven't seen any indications of leakage and they were perfectly functional when I removed them a month ago. However, these definitely show their age and are not a pristine example. Note that the front bump stops are almost completely gone and one of the rear bump stops is cracked (shown in pictures). I do not have the adjusters or the gas canister mounts.
$500
SOLD

2. OEM Elise Mirror Body
Mirror body only, no stalk/window mount. What you see is what you get.
$10

3. Sector111 Diffuser Exhaust Hole Cover
New, in bag
$10
SOLD

4.ITG Carbon Fiber Intake
Used ITG Carbon Fiber Intake kit with part of the snorkel removed. This came with the used REV400 kit I bought here. It appears to be this kit from ITG: Lotus Elsise 111R/Exige S2 Induction System | ITG
When I received it, the filter element was completely useless so I ordered a new one for £150 (ouch!). Installed it with the REV400 kit and it didn't fit due to the relocated throttle body. I cut the intake snorkel off to make it fit, but later found out that the smaller inside diameter wouldn't work with the REV400 tune, so I switched to the 3" ITG box sold by BOE.
Filter has maybe half an hour of run time on it, all stationary, in the garage. I think this should work great for a NA car, but I'm no expert here.
Includes hanger and strap.
$100
SOLD

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Pictures please.

Reactions: SpartansPic

·
Registered
155 Posts
Just for posterity, fliponthetele was great to work with, and I'm expecting my package to arrive today. A+ for anyone purchasing from him in the future.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,600 Posts
Closing this.

San

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.