The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Track pack shocks on LSS springs?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  West oz loti 
#1 ·
Are the track pack springs the same as the LSS springs? I'm wondering if you can pair the track pack adjustable Bilsteins onto some LSS springs and mount them in the same mounting points as a LSS setup.

#2 ·
On the Elise, the Track Pack springs are stiffer than LSS, at least from what Ive read here http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f139/factory-track-pack-recommended-set-up-20946/

They are as stiff as the Exige springs.

Id also like to know form others how much lower the car can go compared to LSS, or LSS + Lathe. Im still looking for my 1st Elise, and wondering if the Track Pack make getting something like a 60th Anniversary a better buy, v/s a Normal Elise SC. I prefer stiff, low, and little roll.

Mark

#5 ·
The Track Pack for the Elise is also 270/370

The problem I see is that the link I posted shows the Elise springs being stiffened from 243F and 343R which is neither stock nor LSS. Anyway....

Mark

#6 ·
Can the Exige track pack springs be used on an Exige sport pack yellow bilistein shock?
If so is there any difference in ride height?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.