The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Exige S260 Final Edition. The owner's manual makes no mention of the adjustable traction control... just that there is TC. The adjustment knob is on the left side of the steering column but there is no mention of how to adjust the amount of traction control.... can anyone illuminate me on this?

At low speeds the TC is really intrusive... I need to find an acceptable compromise rather than just turning it completely off.

·
Registered
50 Posts
On my 2010 there is a button by the shifter. The process is to insert the key and turn to on. Then press button for two seconds(tc light indicates in dash I believe) then press start. At this point your knob is active. Turn to your desired setting.

·
Registered
214 Posts
There should have been an additional smaller manual for 08+ models that describe features not found in the first edition.

Anyway you don't need to do it only after inserting the key, the adjustable traction can be changed on the fly at any time by holding the traction button near the shifter until the traction control light turns on in the dash and the text area in the cluster says something about traction control. At that point you can move the knob and adjust anywhere from 0% slip to fully off

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There should have been an additional smaller manual for 08+ models that describe features not found in the first edition.

Anyway you don't need to do it only after inserting the key, the adjustable traction can be changed on the fly at any time by holding the traction button near the shifter until the traction control light turns on in the dash and the text area in the cluster says something about traction control. At that point you can move the knob and adjust anywhere from 0% slip to fully off
Thanks I'll give it a try.... i was adjusting the knob without holding the TC button down so nothing was changing...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts