The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm seeing if there is any interest in potentially trading my 2006 Porsche Cayman S for an 06+ Exige. Post up if you're interested; I'm located in Florida. Details on the Cayman are below. Thanks!

2006 Porsche Cayman S
Slate Gray Metallic/Sand Beige leather interior
6-speed Manual; 3.4L/300hp
44,xxx miles
Clean title, no accidents
Porsche Factory Certified; full warranty to 2012 or 100k miles; fully transferable to new owner
Full Dealer Service Records, recent 40k service including brake flush
New Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires

Factory Options:

Sport Chrono Package
Bi-Xenon Headlights w/ washers
Sand Beige Floormats
Bose Premium Sound System
Automatic Climate Control

Aftermarket Options:

Passport SRX laser jammer/radar detector; fully integrated, installed upon new car delivery by Porsche dealer at a cost of over $2,000

Background:

Bought this car in May from the Porsche dealer in Chicago where it was ordered new by the original owner; he traded it in on a new C4S and I bought it shortly after. The car is in phenomenal shape and drives as new. The mileage is somewhat higher than average because the PO owned his own company and frequently went on sales calls out of state in it; hence the laser jammer. However, the car is Porsche Certified so no worries as to repair costs until 100k miles or May 2012. I flew up and drove the car back down to Florida, which was an absolute blast. It was to serve as my daily driver, but I've decided to keep my old commuter as well, so this car is my weekend driver now. As a result, I've been toying with the idea of getting something more focused on track days and weekend drives, hence the Exige.

The new owner will not be disappointed in this car. It is in amazing condition and drives beautifully, with lots of torque and a sound that is out of this world. It's also the most comfortable long distance car I've ever owned. I drove 1100 miles home when I bought it, and was easily ready to go another 1100 miles more. I've taken excellent care of it in its short time with me, including getting a paint correction/swirl removal detailing by a local professional detailer, and I've replaced the excellent factory Bridgestones in the rear with new ones. The fronts have lots of life left. The car received a comprehensive 40k mile service from the dealer before I picked it up. It won't need another servicing for over 5k more miles.

Any interest or inquiries should be forwarded to my personal email address, as I rarely check private messages;

[email protected]

Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts