The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this Lotus and I've never liked black rims any one wanna trade for other lotus rims? must be silver and original. also if you guys have any suggestions on how i could paint them to original that would be nice. thanks

·
Registered
480 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys i didn't think i would get this much interested. i am actually getting the elise this friday!! (very excited might i add) and once i get it ill post lots of pictures. btw I'm in Charlotte NC

·
Registered
2005 Elise #3395, Chrome Orange, BOE tune, Exige wheels, splitter
343 Posts
I'll trade you my OEM wheels for yours, if...

I just bought this Lotus and I've never liked black rims any one wanna trade for other lotus rims? must be silver and original. also if you guys have any suggestions on how i could paint them to original that would be nice. thanks
If you've got the 7 spoke LSS wheels, I'll swap you for my OEM wheels. I've got AD07's on then right now. The fronts are 75% good and the rears have only 200 road miles on them.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't need a trade, as I just put on a set of team dynamics, but ...

I have a pretty pristine set of original standard (non-LSS) SC wheels, with ~8k on the original tires, TPMS transmitters and original center caps if anyone wants to buy them

(I was just going to hold onto them, but work is boring today, so I decided to post :) )

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
To to a picture hosting website like photobucket.com

Make an account (its free)

hit upload and select the picture from your computer

Copy the image url and post it here.

ALTERNATIVELY

1) Go to http://www.imageshack.us

2) Click browse

3) A window will pop up. Locate the image you wish to upload, then select upload

4) Then select UPLOAD NOW. The image will then upload to imageshack

5) Once the image has been uploaded to imageshack, this screen will appear. Copy the link in the 'Direct Link' area by second clicking (right click or left click depending on if you are right handed or left handed) and copy the link like so
UPDATE: Imageshack.us just now started asking users to register online just to get the direct link. So if you are lazy on taking the extra couple minuets to register and make an account - no problem you are not the only one. Check out http://www.tinypic.com - You don't need to register to upload a photo to get the direct link to the image.

6) Now go to the post or thread you wish to insert this image to. Now you will select the insert image button

7) A little window will pop up. Right click and paste the link you copied earlier from imageshack.

8) Then select OK. The link you entered would be highlighted like so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts