The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i may be crazy here....but anyone interested in trading for a elise? Rtitle(repaired correctly), stock, any color, etc. is ok.

specs- 2007 rabbit converted to all wheel drive, 2.5L with custom gtx 3071R vband turbo setup with fmic and wiggins clamps. C2 short runner intake manifold and catch can. 6 speed trans with CM fx400 and billet flywheel and short shifter, all mounts upgraded. koni 2BB coilovers and sway bar upgrades front and rear. stoptech BBK. will come with stock seats and stock wheels, back half is gutted.(no rear seat) or other wheels of your choice added for the right deal. fits 255/35/18's if needed, tires can go with the car (michelin, PSS). autopower roll bar, itach led tach lights. unitedmotorsport 550cc injector/promaf tune with rear haldex diff software as well. street legal, passes PA inspection. still has radio and AC(one lap of america car- has to be street legal and a bit of comfort for the long drives) i'm forgetting a bunch im sure. i track it and have dailied it.fun fast car and very relaible. looking for something different. i have an esprit but its too clean and nice to track! have over $45,000 into this car. not a show car but very fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts