The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Is hard to understand why anyone would want to give up what are generally agreed as the best wheels for the car. Maybe to harvest some cash before a sale?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
This is a for sale thread. If you're not interested please move along to another thread. Thanks.

San

·
Registered
7,194 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
I don't know what the plan is but what I have is 8 LSS wheels. 4 are brand new, never on a car. 2 of those are the silver anodized aluminum like what came on the first cars. 2 more are silver but some sort of finish Lotus put on when the ran out of anodized wheels. And I have 4 LSS wheels painted black. None of the wheels have tires nor Sensors. Don't know what you are looking for and why, but I would like another set of cup wheels. I am in Buffalo NY and if you think there is anyway to make some sort of trade, let me know. tvacc*at*lotusowners*dot*com

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
2 of those are the silver anodized aluminum like what came on the first cars. 2 more are silver but some sort of finish Lotus put on when the ran out of anodized wheels.
Just for clarification, Lotus did not run out of anodized wheels, the finish was super fragile, degraded rapidly, and got complaints immediately. Lotus switched to the standard High Power Silver, which is a Rimstock (the manufacturer) finish. If you're looking for a home for your anodized wheels, PM me.

Sorry @oldmansan

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Kinda off topic, but we’re the anodized wheels ever made in a 16x6.5 up front?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts