The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded the Evora on the right for the Evora on the left. Supercharger good! :)

Anything I should look out for on the S's? Any anomalies that are specific to these cars?

Attachments

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
867 Posts
Yes, speeding tickets. Watch out for those!

Also, you'll probably not want to install any fog lamps on the lower two vents as it would block the radiator for the supercharger. That's if you're into that sort of thing in the first place.

·
Registered
412 Posts

"Whadda think yer doin' there, boy?" :sad:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Nice! Looks like Lotus of Piitsburgh has sold a couple Evoras this week.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Beautiful. I had the opportunity to test drive the car in the fall; very nice package.

·
2013 Evora S since 11/13
239 Posts
I have a 2013 Evora S. Apparently you have to worry about the extra power putting cracks in your driveway..... Mine is concrete so may that is why I have not noticed :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
See you're from NC

Hey - Looked at the Red Evora as well - and jsut bought a 13' S........IPS.
See you have NC plates - I am in the Raleigh area, nice to have other Evora owners near by ?

Great color and option choice.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just make sure they do a thorough inspection of all the electronics (lights, cruise, radio, and rear subwoofer), it's a pain to have to take it back later. Unless of course you're close to a dealership. ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Beautiful car - congrats!

I'd move on to another dealer if they put the dealer plate on a car I was looking at like that. What the hell, have some respect for the machine.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I would love to hear a comparison write up for owning the non s and s version. I am planning to get a Evora in the future and con not decide if I want the S version. Besides power does the car feel the same? is MPG the same? are the electronics just a little better or alot?

·
Illegal Alien
5,259 Posts
I would love to hear a comparison write up for owning the non s and s version. I am planning to get a Evora in the future and con not decide if I want the S version. Besides power does the car feel the same? is MPG the same? are the electronics just a little better or alot?
Not owned an NA only test drove; S is more torque, linear, lower mpg at least based on representative driving, more sounds. If money or availability is an issue get what you can get, but if not get an S

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Not owned an NA only test drove; S is more torque, linear, lower mpg at least based on representative driving, more sounds. If money or availability is an issue get what you can get, but if not get an S
I own an NA and love it. However if I had the money I would buy the S. I have not driven an S yet. from what I have read, and prople that I have talked to. With price between the two so close now (unlike when I bought my car), it just sounds like the S is a better deal. If it is the color combo and options that you like. just my $0.02.
Ron:UK:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good news!!! I got a delivery today from the dealer! :clap: It was a "thank you" letter with a 10% off service coupon!!!!!:facepalm:facepalm WTH, Still hoping for more lol, I'll keep you posted.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts