The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been brought up before so if it has, view this as a friendly reminder.

I noticed that A LOT of commerce takes place in our FS section. Before I can even read through the whole thread; Tom, Dick, and Harry have already sent payment. And I'm sure there are a lot of members here with stellar business practices who deserve praise and votes of confidence. Would also like to note that there are a good amount of big ticket items that float around in that section.

With that said, don't you think trader ratings are a logical implementation for this site? Or at the very least a marketplace feedback section? I've seen it implemented on other vBulletin forums before, but not sure how time consuming or convoluted it might be. Just a suggestion to help protect and give much deserved praise to our community and its members. :nanner:

·
Premium Member
5,192 Posts
This was discussed about a month or two ago and Randy was going to bring it up to the owners due to members requests. Great idea! Maybe Randy can tell us what the powers that be said about it??????????

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any reactions, mods/owners? I have some awfully nice things to say about a few awesome members. =P

·
Registered
168 Posts
I agree as well. I'm on NASIOC a lot and their feedback on there seems to work well. I use it whenever I'm looking to buy something. As long as it doesn't turn into ebay where powerful sellers can have bad feedback removed at will.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Just realized why they wont give us this benefit. They dont want the supporting members to be marked down. I will probably post up a thread about an experience I just had with a supporting member. No naming names but I feel like people need to know that some "supporting members" are here just to make a crap ton of profit by hoarding parts.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Any reactions, mods/owners? I have some awfully nice things to say about a few awesome members. =P
Does everyone realize there is a Dealers/Aftermarket Sellers Feedback section?

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
OK, that would be out of my hands then. My access to the vBulletin control panel is very limited.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just realized why they wont give us this benefit. They dont want the supporting members to be marked down. I will probably post up a thread about an experience I just had with a supporting member. No naming names but I feel like people need to know that some "supporting members" are here just to make a crap ton of profit by hoarding parts.
Ebay just lets the owners file for the feedback to be removed. Talk about irritating when you get burned by someone, post honest feedback and its gone the next day. This site is better in that aspect with the forum as Racy mentioned but it would definitely be nice to have one on each member.

·
Administrator
78 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts