The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2005 Elise SC. Do you have a trailer ? If so, where did you get the trailer hitch?

if no trailer.... How do you transport track wheels?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
708 Posts
Boe makes a tow bar that you can hitch up a small trailer to transport tires, tools, etc...Currently they don't have any in stock. I got lucky and found one on the forums. I think there's another user selling one if you're really interested.

My plan is to have a set of wheels with some good weather tires. 100tw or less. And then have a cheap set of wheels with some wet weather tires that I'll use to also transport.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boe makes a tow bar that you can hitch up a small trailer to transport tires, tools, etc...Currently they don't have any in stock. I got lucky and found one on the forums. I think there's another user selling one if you're really interested.

My plan is to have a set of wheels with some good weather tires. 100tw or less. And then have a cheap set of wheels with some wet weather tires that I'll use to also transport.
If you can lead me to the seller, I would appreciate it. BOE hasn’t responded to 2 emails.

I’m looking to have a similar set-up.

thanks
DZ

·
Registered
708 Posts
If you can lead me to the seller, I would appreciate it. BOE hasn’t responded to 2 emails.

I’m looking to have a similar set-up.

thanks
DZ
Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll CC you too the other guy who was offering me his.

But yea boe has like 10 ready to build and finish up... But it takes a lot of resources and time to wrap it up...so they've been waiting for a good opportunity or a little down time to do so.

·
Registered
249 Posts
What's your location? Don't think I'll be doing any more track events. I have a BOE hitch and small trailer. I'm in Northern California and don't really want to ship.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's your location? Don't think I'll be doing any more track events. I have a BOE hitch and small trailer. I'm in Northern California and don't really want to ship.
I’m in Dallas, Tx. . I already have a trailer, so I just need the hitch. If You can drop it off at FedEx, I’ll have them pack and ship. It zip tie it, and I’ll send you a label.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts