The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know where I can buy a Trailex Trailer Model CT-7031?

Im having the hardest time trying to find where I can buy one brand new.

Im located in Los Angeles and have tried calling dealers that are within 5 hours away. No one has called me back. It seems like they are missing out on business and dont want to make any money.... Its amazing to see how business's let themselves go out of business because of poor service.:confused:

Im looking to buy 2 Model CT-7031.

Yup 2!!!:eek:

Does anyone know where I can buy them?
I cant believe how hard it is to get one.

You would think these people in California would love to sell 2 trailers but I guess they rather not sell anything.:mad:

Also where can I buy the straps that people use to hold the car down from the tires? They seem to be the safest?
My car has a front splitter so I dont want to risk damaging it.

Please let me know,

-Chris

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
They are a bit more than 6 hours away, but try:
The Stables
16211 North Scottsdale Road
Suite A6A-500
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Telephone: 480.699.3095

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Stables
Suite A6A-500
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Thanks ill check them out if I have time today. When was the last time you bought yours from there? Trying to see if they would even order 2 because of shipping? Unless other people are putting in orders as well.

I called Trailex and talked to Carl which told me to call Smith Lotus in San Luis Obispo, CA and when I called no one knew who I could talk to... Parts dept. said to talk to sales and sales told me to talk to parts. :confused:

So I mentioned that Trailex told me that the guy organizes track days and then the dealer was like ohhhh ok the owners son does that. He got my info and said he will give it to him. Still no call.

I also talked to other dealers and they are from the Trailex Website and they dont have any replies.

Thanks for the quick response!

-Chris

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Speaking as the former Trailex dealer in SoCal... there is only one Trailex car trailer dealer left and that is Smith and he sells them... but it is not his main business and often he stops selling them. I can tell you why... it is not really worth it.

I think you would be better served buying from Carl and arranging shipping with him.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
And I recommend you consider the the 7541 instead.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
The Stables
Suite A6A-500
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Stack two together and pull then back from Arizona.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts