1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
290 Posts
This is why I got out of the Rotary scene...to many "good" businesses screwing people out of their hard earned cash. I took 2 motors to Banzai Racing in Indiana to have them make me a motor and I put down a 1k deposit...well they couldn't make me a motor out of 2 motors and would not give me my deposit back, which I get but damn, charging me 1k for a teardown of 2 motors to tell me they are ****?.Another time I was screwed out of 2k due to a "Vender" on another forum that decided to take in about 40k from members and then disappear. I was supposed to get a JDM Motor imported and he had been importing for years, then go figure, when I want one he decides to take the money and run.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
290 Posts
Edit 2- I really dont want to DOX someone on this site. So please PM me and I will give you all their contact information, including their cell phone number so you can get to the bottom of this.

Edit- Upon further investigation their website was renewed by some people from China on 10/20/2020. So looks like they have officially given up their website domain.
And conveniently their website is down. If you would like me to put some pressure on them let me know and I will do what I can. I seem to have a good way at getting people to pay back, or supply the product that they legally owe.

If you payed with paypal did you use [email protected] ?

I hear Bethesda has a pretty good Lobster joint that I frequented when I worked near D.C. Best Lobster PoBoy ive ever had. If you do decide to Lukes Lobsters thats located in Bethesda Maryland, which I highly, highly recommend, you could potentially stop by this address and ask him where your non existent parts are or for a refund.

I believe his wifes Facebook

1 - 4 of 4 Posts