The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you raised some interesting questions in my last post, and even though I got banned here, Randy was dumb enough to register at my forum with his Admin password for LotusTalk.

Now, as Randy knows (and was probably counting on), passwords are MD5 encrypted in a database, but he didn't count on is that I'm a hacker, and so even having the encrypted password, I was able to unencrypt it and log in. It took me all night, but I'm back!!!

So I logged into his Admin CP and unbanned myself in order to make this post.

And this is my last post... for real, this tme, because soon, I'm going to delete the whole LotusTalk database!!!!

So EVERYONE GO JOIN MY NEW FORUM!!!

I added lots of cool features that LT members will appreciate, like a dedicated Cats & Dogs forum!!!

That's all! Take care, everyone, and au revoir!

(Edit by Randy: Transio/Steve does not have access to the database. We have locked him out. Do not be concerned. Everything is under control.)

<div class="smallfont">
<hr size="1" style="color:#006600" />
<em>Last edited by your mom: 04-01-2008 at <span class="time">2:20 PM</span>.</em>
</div>

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
What in the hell is going on. :lol:

·
Registered
7,002 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I notice how there are still 0 posts in the "Kids-Forum for children lovers / owners" forum over there. rotfl But otherwise LotusHaven is a great forum! :cool: tell your mom to stop editing your posts!

Tom

·
Registered
413 Posts
Is it time for some good old-fashioned mass hysteria?

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Pretty flawless so far, except for the "uncrypt". I'm pretty sure its decrypt...

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I notice how there are still 0 posts in the "Kids-Forum for children lovers / owners" forum
Wow... I hadn't even thought of it in the "pedo" light before... I was thinking of cats and dogs as like people's kids... so I added kids as a joke like people's kids are other kinds of pets.

Meh. Ok, well anyway, the gig's up. I didn't hack Randy (for the uber-slow who haven't figured it out). Just a silly last-minute April 1 prank.

PS - Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I've just been really busy with work!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Something's wrong. I entered by credit card number but still can't access your site.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Wow... I hadn't even thought of it in the "pedo" light before... I was thinking of cats and dogs as like people's kids... so I added kids as a joke like people's kids are other kinds of pets.

Meh. Ok, well anyway, the gig's up. I didn't hack Randy (for the uber-slow who haven't figured it out). Just a silly last-minute April 1 prank.

PS - Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I've just been really busy with work!
Welcome back Steve. :wave:

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Something's wrong. I entered by credit card number but still can't access your site.
Did you make sure to enter your bank account number, date of birth, and mother's maiden name in the comment section of the registration form?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Don't forget your social security number !!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts