The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 2013 Evora S2 6 months ago and was very happy ? about it until yesterday ☹
mine have automatic transmission and after driving 20 mile and parked 10 min to get a coffee , when I returned back start the car and put it in to drive mode car drives like it has only 10 horse power when i floored it seems like wanted to stall also in sport mode is same , but only changed when I shifted to pedal shifting acted normal so I put it back to drive mode same thing again and it won’t down shift for more rpm when you floor it .

Is there any body knows why is that and what can caused that suddenly ? I hope is some wiring might been loose to Computer chip and is not a serious transmission problem or repair since she got only 14k miles .

thank yall in advance , happy and safe driving ?
Regards from Florida

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Plug in a scanner, clear the codes and start again. Mine would lock in reverse.....wait my 400 does also....?!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sounds similar to the break pedal switch issue which is frequent with these models. I have a 2014 S model and it would go into limp mode occasionally, I ask for help here and everyone who answered pointed to this problem. Luckily that was the fixed, bought one from GRP for about $30 shipping included and voila!

·
Lotus of Miami Official
6 Posts
We'd be happy to plug in our computer and diagnose the problem for you! Lotus Miami will be hosting a service clinic soon where owners will receive complementary inspections and even go for test-drives in the new Lotus Evora GT! Let us know if you'd be interested and if you have any further issues with your Evora, reach out to our Service Manager Eddie Cue at (305)-947-1000 or email him at [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the funny part is I purchased my car from you guys and no one followed up to see how was or is wi the car .
you think some upscale dealers would do that .
but hey thanks and I will call you guys up .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts