The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made up some Lotus transom decals today in shiny and matte black. They are the the exact size and spacing as the factory decals. I also made a set of 2" tall which I plan to put on my Elise later this week. I will post additional photos once I do. These are made of VViVid XPO vinyl so very durable and will not fade in the sun. https://vvividshop.com I can also make them in other colors and finishes including carbon fiber. Shot me a PM if you need new decals. I got rid of my silver ones because they were faded and just did not stand out on the chrome orange.
RL

Attachments

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I could not wait. I installed the 2" letters and love them. I will admit they may be a little too bold for some people....

Attachments

Reactions: z1ppster

·
Registered
2005 Elise
105 Posts

I ordered a set of the black stickers and they look great. They were spaced correctly and all so it was an easy installation. If anyone is looking for something other than the chrome or the raised letters I'd recommend these.

·
Registered
341 Posts

I ordered a set of the black stickers and they look great. They were spaced correctly and all so it was an easy installation. If anyone is looking for something other than the chrome or the raised letters I'd recommend these.
Very nice, I have the matte Black raised "sharp edged" letters but they are a pain for washing the car. I may have to switch to these. :up:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts