The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I'm moving to back to a colder climate :(, I will pass on installing the TRD thermostat I've bought from Monkeywrenchracing upon recommendation from someone who knows cars better than I do.

Per TRD 160F Thermostat - Toyota 1.8L - TRD-106160 van TRD - Toyota Performance - Monkeywrench Racing -
"TRD's 160 degree thermostat keeps your engine running cooler for better power and more protection from detonation/pinging. This means you can run more timing, run leaner, and run bore boost without risking dangerous detonation."

It's brand new, never used still in the box. $79 at monkeywrenchracing and just $55 for you + shipping from 10011. Shipping shouldn't be much, the box is small and light.

Thanks Enrico

·
Registered
853 Posts
PM for you. Thanks, Rob

Because I'm moving to back to a colder climate :(, I will pass on installing the TRD thermostat I've bought from Monkeywrenchracing upon recommendation from someone who knows cars better than I do.

Per TRD 160F Thermostat - Toyota 1.8L - TRD-106160 van TRD - Toyota Performance - Monkeywrench Racing -
"TRD's 160 degree thermostat keeps your engine running cooler for better power and more protection from detonation/pinging. This means you can run more timing, run leaner, and run bore boost without risking dangerous detonation."

It's brand new, never used still in the box. $79 at monkeywrenchracing and just $55 for you + shipping from 10011. Shipping shouldn't be much, the box is small and light.

Thanks Enrico

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sold!
that didn't take too long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts