The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Only can say is sweet and impressive 286kw that is freaking and make me :drool: ^^

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Not to be a party pooper, but that was the most boring video ever. Just an Exige sitting there revving its engine. I was expecting to see it flying around a track or through the twisties. If the entire point of the video was to show how much power it created, then why not just post the number. What was the point of the video?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
You are thinking of the 1zz. The 3zz is just a name Trial made up for their modified 2zz
No, I was thinking of the Toyota 3zz. I didn't realize that this was really a 2zz that they'd nicknamed 3zz.

Confusing!

A Modified 2zz makes a whole lot more sense to me.

3ZZ-FE

The 3ZZ-FE is a 1.6 L (1598 cc) incarnation built in Japan. It is found in the Asian Toyota Corolla Altis which is available in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Taiwan and in the Toyota Corolla sedan sold in Sri Lanka. In South Africa the motor can be found in the Rux 160 and Corolla 160. The entire exterior design and chassis is the same as the American Corolla. Bore is 79.0 mm and the stroke is 81.5 mm. Max. output is 109 hp (81 kW) @ 6000 rpm. Max. torque is Template:Auto ft.lb. of torque (150 Nm) @ 3800 rpm.

Applications:

* Toyota Corolla (Europe, 109 hp)
* Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6E (Asian, 110 hp)
* Toyota Corolla and RunX 160 (South African, 81 @ 6000Kw and 146 @ 4400Nm)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Not to be a party pooper, but that was the most boring video ever. Just an Exige sitting there revving its engine. I was expecting to see it flying around a track or through the twisties. If the entire point of the video was to show how much power it created, then why not just post the number. What was the point of the video?
I'm with you, I don't know why people always have had a fascination with dyno run videos. At least there is some visuals to accompany a number.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
No, I was thinking of the Toyota 3zz. I didn't realize that this was really a 2zz that they'd nicknamed 3zz.

Confusing!

A Modified 2zz makes a whole lot more sense to me.
hmmm..you are correct. and the 4zz is even smaller. never knew they existed. That makes it even more strange they used the 3zz name for theirs...odd :shrug:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts