The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Forum Mop
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but no luck. too late in the ordering process, unless I wanted to go to the end of the list. :D

Saffron it is!

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
maybe someone will trade elises with you if they have orange and they want yellow....you never know:D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Boy that sucks. I'm guessing that it's not THAT big a deal for you though since you do like the yellow just fine.

The idea of "being too late" to change the color is messed up though. You wait for months / years for this car and they give very little opportunity to see the colors in the flesh. Next thing you know, it's "too late" to get the color you really want.

I'm sure you'll put the $1200 savings to good use somehow.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Yeah but keep in mind the car he ordered is probably locked into the production schedule, to change it would be a big deal at this stage of the game. They've probably got the first several months production mapped out based on colors and options etc.

Not having actually colors to look at is one of the downsides of being in the first batch of cars. As I mentioned somewhere, took me all of five minutes to pick ardent red because I'd basically be happy with any of the colors offered except aubergine, krypton, star midnight, aztec.

Chris

·
Registered
963 Posts
SY rocks! If I don't like my CO when it shows up, I'll trade ya. I love SY. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts