·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cost, man cost!!!!!

What did that run you rims and shipping? :shrug:

Great looking rims.

Thanks.

For me in France they return to me on a 1470-€ blow 370 € of delivery and tax In France I I am on the club Lotus France and am the only one to have wheel rims for the moment :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Durability for daily use

I really like these wheels and am lusting after them. Is anyone using TR Motorsport F1 wheels on a daily driver?

I'm curious about their ability to withstand normal day-to-day potholes, pavement changes, and other potentially damaging obstacles. TIA. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have these rims on my 05 I bought the car 4 months ago and they came with the car I drive the car daily and have had no problems they look great and have held up well so far. I also have the sport package and 048s.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Check and indeed Voila I tested wheel rims TRMotorsport F1 with slicks for the track a magnificent road holding which photos of the car
What size and brand slicks are you using?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really like these wheels and am lusting after them. Is anyone using TR Motorsport F1 wheels on a daily driver?

I'm curious about their ability to withstand normal day-to-day potholes, pavement changes, and other potentially damaging obstacles. TIA. :)

I believe that I am going to order one furthermore for everything in daytime they are really very beautiful ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I believe that I am going to order one furthermore for everything in daytime they are really very beautiful ;)
If you are to get a second set, you should think about having the rim painted to match the lava orange.

Something like this, but in your color.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts