Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does anyone else find Randy's new avatar Trondude disturbing> I'm having nightmares now. Don't know what to do.

We need to vote, TRONDUDE go or stay! :D
Chris

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
his avatar is hilarious. i also told him that newbies might think it's a picture of him and he didn't seem to care. LOL

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Tron Dude gives me the hot.

heh :)

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
It could be worse, Randy could have used a profile shot. Trondude has no business running around in tights.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Johnny B said:
It could be worse, Randy could have used a profile shot. Trondude has no business running around in tights.
I think the rear view is even more disturbing.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
The Tron Dude stays until Arnie is put back in charge!!!!

(okay, maybe not really)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
How do you do a custom Avatar? I am growing tired of my fat guy with the light sabre or whatever it is...

·
Registered
262 Posts
From seeing too many Bill Clinton squeezes in the 90's, including Hillary, my eyes are numbed to disturbing, scary-looking human forms. Thus, I voted to STAY...but can understand the concern...

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Donovan said:
How do you do a custom Avatar? I am growing tired of my fat guy with the light sabre or whatever it is...
You can upload any avatar that meets the forum's size (pixels and kb) limits AND also is not offensive (I will admit mine is pushing the offensive envelope! :)). We do not want ANY avatar that might not be work safe in respect to those that have jobs.

So.. you can upload the avatar. You can also link to one that is somewhere else. Please, do not link to an avatar from another forum. That is not cool to do and it might get changed. Better to copy that pic to your desktop and then upload it.

user cp
edit options
change avatar

either choose one (and I keep adding new ones) or upload or enter the url.

If you have a favorite pic you want an avatar made from and don't know how, send it to me and I can do it.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Randy Chase said:
You can upload any avatar that meets the forum's size (pixels and kb) limits AND also is not offensive (I will admit mine is pushing the offensive envelope! :)). We do not want ANY avatar that might not be work safe in respect to those that have jobs.

So.. you can upload the avatar. You can also link to one that is somewhere else. Please, do not link to an avatar from another forum. That is not cool to do and it might get changed. Better to copy that pic to your desktop and then upload it.

user cp
edit options
change avatar

either choose one (and I keep adding new ones) or upload or enter the url.

If you have a favorite pic you want an avatar made from and don't know how, send it to me and I can do it.

I can't believe you stole my avatar... :no:

Well, I guess I'll just have to use one showing the Olsen twins...:huh:

·
Registered
262 Posts
ivan1 said:
As far as changing any pic to avatar size without photo-editing software, the way I do it is here:

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=35095#post35095
I wasted a sad hour of life last week trying to get an avitar with motion in it to downsize to the limits of the forum, and once I downsized it using said techniques, the motion was lost and could not be recovered.

Any ideas what was going on? How to fix? Etc.?

Thank you...

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
thanks that was pretty easy.

I do wish we could go a bit bigger on the avatar. Hansel, international male model of the year, deserves better...

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Eddie Haskell said:
I can't believe you stole my avatar... :no:

Well, I guess I'll just have to use one showing the Olsen twins...:huh:
Not quite the Olsen Twins.. but

·
Registered
739 Posts
Ooops, I assumed it was Randy :D

Thank God he wasn't bending over....

Had to vote yes - anyone who posts that picture next to his name deserves humouring!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts