Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Im a retard

Votes: 6 11.5%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't seen Tropic Thunder yet you are missing out.
Its really one of the funniest movies I have seen in years.rotfl

GO THIS WEEKEND!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Alot of it was filmed on my island, and a friend of mine worked for them while they were here... it was hilarious cause Brandon T jackson(he gets pissed if you dont use his full name... biggest ego on planet earth) was all over my friend and she wanted nothing to do with him... he just wouldnt let it go(this went on for atleast a month)...

another funny story... at the wrap party we were introduced to Robert downy Jr. and after shaking my hand then then my friends hand he just oogled her boobs for a moment, just blatently, looked her in the face then straight down to her chest :D

I also saw ben stiller there but he wasnt in the partying mood apparently and bailed because that was right when the heatbrake kid tanked in the theaters

so basically I just have to see it in order to tease my friend about brandon T jackson rotfl

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alot of it was filmed on my island, and a friend of mine worked for them while they were here... it was hilarious cause Brandon T jackson(he gets pissed if you dont use his full name... biggest ego on planet earth) was all over my friend and she wanted nothing to do with him... he just wouldnt let it go(this went on for atleast a month)...

another funny story... at the wrap party we were introduced to Robert downy Jr. and after shaking my hand then then my friends hand he just oogled her boobs for a moment, just blatently, looked her in the face then straight down to her chest :D

I also saw ben stiller there but he wasnt in the partying mood apparently and bailed because that was right when the heatbrake kid tanked in the theaters

so basically I just have to see it in order to tease my friend about brandon T jackson rotfl
haha awesome

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
ben stiller is SHORT
you dont get it till you see him in person but he is rediculously short
Edit: I'm suprised "I'm a retard" hasnt gotten more votes you should have made it a poll where you could select more than one box :D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
working on it...
I uploaded it but its not showing up...
she bartends at level 4 in waikiki so I snagged one of those photos... shes on the right.
so you better tip her well if you go there :D

found the website!

Cant blame Robert Downy JR :eek: that is a great rack

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I thought it was funny but I liked Pineapple Express better. The second half of Tropic Thunder wasn't as strong as the first half (except for the dance scene at the end, LOL).

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think Downy's character is by far the funniest in the movie. Stiller is just re-hashing his usual Zoolander/Dodgeball character that seems to be getting a little tired.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I think Downy's character is by far the funniest in the movie. Stiller is just re-hashing his usual Zoolander/Dodgeball character that seems to be getting a little tired.
amen to that... quite frankly the zoolander character was tired by the end of that movie :rolleyes: which is why I normally wont pay to see any movie he is in but the other characters were my motivation for going

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I liked Robert Downey Jr and Jack Black, and even Tom Cruise had some good scenes. The rest was pretty formulaic (sp?) Ben Stiller as others have said.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts