The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Florida Lotus Owners!

I don't know about all of you but these past three days of rain and wind have been bringing me down, so the team at VehicleSpa wanted to do something to make the bad weather worth it. In "honor" of Tropical Storm Fay we're offering a 25% discount on any post-storm clean-ups. This includes scratch and dent repairs in addition to any regular detailing services you might be interested in. You can set up an appointment via our *** on the website, just be sure to mention FAY25 to get your discount. Hopefully this opportunity will bring a little sunshine to the otherwise dreary day we're having.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
You cant really put dents in the Elise/Exige..

·
Registered
749 Posts
Do tell... I have two dings (technically a dent, ding just refers to the size) in my car installed by the first owner. One on the passenger-side intake (obvious place for a door strike) and one on the top of the front clam, off center (how that could have happened I have NO idea).

I know what you really mean....fiberglass doesn't make BIG dents... but dings are possible.

Does PDR work on fiberglass? Wouldn't think so, but I know very little about the "art".

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I call spam!

:no:

Actually not spam - These guys took very good care of my car they are just letting us know they exist :) I had my car in their shop a couple weeks ago for some pampering and I just haven't had the time to do a write up but there services are top-notch. We have desperately needed
a place like this in Central Florida and if any of you guys missed the news we have had a tropical storm park it's ass on top of us for 3 days now and I really hope it clears up for my track event at Sebring on Saturday :)
NZ

·
Registered
749 Posts
Should be cleared out by then... by Sat Fay will be making rain over Alabama/Mississippi, on the way to my house for a rainy Sunday...

unless she goes back out into the gulf for another swing... And then it'll really be my turn. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts