The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have ten hours... ticking down.

Seems like the "True Character" thing is a reference to Ethos and Evora is something to throw people off. Or not.

True Character

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As posted on SELOC

e·thos Pronunciation[ee-thos, ee-thohs, eth-os, -ohs]
–noun 1. Sociology. the fundamental character or spirit of a culture; the underlying sentiment that informs the beliefs, customs, or practices of a group or society; dominant assumptions of a people or period: In the Greek ethos the individual was highly valued.
2. the character or disposition of a community, group, person, etc.
3. the moral element in dramatic literature that determines a character's action rather than his or her thought or emotion

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
9 hours 27 mins

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
anyone going to be on live chat in the morning? while watching ..

·
Registered
342 Posts
New Eagle has landed...ouch

:eek:Having seen the pre-launch pics, I'm afraid I shall not be buying one...mmmm when is the new Esprit coming out ? Time to save more pennies....:shrug:

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.facelesspeople.com/swf/main.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.facelesspeople.com/swf/main.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
couple hours left i guess i can stay up...but what is suppose to happen when the clock winds down???
A scary picture pops up and a big scream comes across your speakers at high volume!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
:panic:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
well, im logged on to lotus chat... do we just open the true charactor?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
2 minutes to go...

1 - 20 of 174 Posts