The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
Those are nice! Too bad they aren't in CF.
He talks about a seal if they are bought finished, but never mentions it anywhere else that I saw.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. Are you having them shipped directly to Dennis? I'll swing by and check out the quality.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lemme know. I wanna see 'em.

I'll let you be the guinea pig.

Or just email your guy (his email is on the TrueLeo site) and have him change the mailing address to Dennis's shop.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Lemme know. I wanna see 'em.

I'll let you be the guinea pig.

Or just email your guy (his email is on the TrueLeo site) and have him change the mailing address to Dennis's shop.
i am a little on the edge cause i don't know how good they are. there were others like IMRP which are aluminum. i feel like they would last longer

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
K.K. Based on Swing's recommendation. ;)

I pulled -poke- the trigger and bought a set - raw.
I think I will paint them to match the car color.

·
Registered
668 Posts
now i got this front splitter to go with the skirts.... :)

highlinetuning.com :)

the only thing missing is a spoiler... which i don't know if i really want...!!! lots of ferraris don't have one , maybe i don't need one too, i might go with a bigger diffuser to help balance the front and back. i saw something that was 5 element jr... or something like that :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Someone get me a phone number for these guys as I'd love to develop a custom cut protection film (much better than starshield) for them!

·
Registered
668 Posts
hey guys, i got the skirts... i took them to the body shop, Motorsport collision in St charles, and asked dennis what he thought of them, he was in love, i like the design and wasn't sure about quality ( since i never had to order any skirts in my life) but after he saw them, he said that they are really good, lots of resin on the back for reinforcement. and he thinks its worth every $$$ spent.

well here they are.. unpainted, will paint and install maybe next week or two :)

last picture is from the back side...

sorry. took these pics with my phone.. :)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts