The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm currently running a BOE Silent touch on a VF supercharged 06 Elise. The sound is nice, but I miss having the sound of my former N/A Elise that had some kind of dual tip muffler that just wailed at the cam switch over (might have been a Larini, I'm not sure). I mostly hear supercharger whine and (to me) just some low pitched exhaust sound when powering through the gears.

So... I'm giving either a BOE Quarter Stick or the Inokinetic Sonicfury some real thought when I make my Lotus "tune-up" purchases early next year. Anybody have any thoughts or experience between the two?

Planning to swap my stock suspension to a BWR non-adjustable penske street/track setup, from my Lotus cast wheels on Continental all-seasons (ECS DWS) to my Exige S260 wheels with proper summer rubber, and a brake refresh. Hoping to round it all out with a nice sound change for a overall noticeable transformation.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Quarter stick is the loudest "muffler" I've ever heard. Here's a vid of my car with it and a 13psi Rev 400 kit. It was terrible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts