The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if there are full bolt on kits for these cars? Or do we have basically mend and weld everything? Want to know for future references. And I mean putting a turbo on a lotus exige.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Hi. Welcome.

I don't know if anyone makes a bolt on kit, but these guys make a whole lot of parts that would help in turbocharging, including the exhaust manifold.
Exige

·
Premium Member
11,897 Posts
There are proven, reliable supercharger kits which include all you need.

These are so good, I'd skip turbos.

BOE, Blackwatch and InoKinetic.

I had a TT Supra and sequential was nice. I love my BOE s/charger.

·
Premium Member
11,897 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Imba80, the others are correct, Lotus factory supercharged the cars, and they are really good. Many well known vendors sell really nice, complete, well sorted upgraded supercharger kits.

But, we both know, turbo is better. Note, I own a supercharged exige and love it......still might turbocharge. ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Radium as mentioned above used to make a full bolt on kit. Might want to reach out to see if they still do though I dont see it on their website.
The other company is Monkey Wrench Racing.
There is nothing outside of those two companies unless you find a used kit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
146 Posts
Depends on what you want. There are no prepared kits I am aware of. A turbo will always be more efficient than a supercharger. Depends on use and how deep you want to go...I am doing just under 500 whp on a turbo k swap and could easily add a couple hundred more if I wanted. It’s rather quick as is

1 - 8 of 8 Posts