The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many people have been looking for Elise rentals in NY area. Well, here's something I found today while attending an Exotics Rally event.

Performance Rentals, Inc.

All of their fleet have stick shift, contrary to OTHER rental companies which only have automatics :rolleyes: and some of the cars are modified, including a turbo Elise that supposedly makes 310hp and 200 lb-ft of torque. Not sure if it's the FF275 kit or not. They also have a 750 HP supercharged Viper for rent.

Performance Rentals - High Performance and Exotic Car Rentals in the New York Tri-State area.

When I turn 21, I am renting that VIPER! (oh, and maybe the Elise :p)

Let the flaming begin!!!! :shift:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
ive heard them say they may be renting an xj220... ill wait in line for that!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I WILL NOT CARE for an xj220, ill be willing to pay a premium

·
Registered
580 Posts
GDC will rent you a 360 spider for $50 more.
More like $225 more, and it's a flappy car. Ours is also faster. ;)

The Elise is not a FF275-- it's the Hypersport prototype car that made its way into my hands. It's been turned into more of a street car for rental purposes, though is still true to its roots.

The 220 is something I've been drooling over personally for some time. I doubt it'll make it into the rental fleet any time soon. Though a few potentially even more interesting things will be showing up in the spring. ;)

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
More like $225 more, and it's a flappy car. Ours is also faster. ;)

The Elise is not a FF275-- it's the Hypersport prototype car that made its way into my hands. It's been turned into more of a street car for rental purposes, though is still true to its roots.

The 220 is something I've been drooling over personally for some time. I doubt it'll make it into the rental fleet any time soon. Though a few potentially even more interesting things will be showing up in the spring. ;)
if the 220 does in fact make it in, even if its a "privet rental";) id like to work something out
pm me please...

·
Administrator
2010 Exige S260
2,214 Posts
I drove the PRI Elise for a weekend and I absolutely loved it! It was the funnest car I have ever driven.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts